February 1, 2012

Frozen Embryos

As of Sunday when we did our 3 day transfer, we still had two additional embryos hanging out in the lab.  We were praying and hoping that they would make it to day 6 and be able to freeze.  Our clinic is very strict about the embryos that they will freeze and they will not freeze anything that isn't really good quality.

I have been worrying about them for a few days now, but I figured that if they weren't doing well the clinic would have called and let me know that they hadn't made it.  Then I decided that at least 1 of them must be doing well for the same reason, they would have called if not.  I was following the old "no news is good news" adage, or at least trying to anyways.

Well, I just got the call about them.  Both of the embryos made it to freezing!! I am so excited.  Especially because these two embryos were not as good quality as the two that we transferred on day 3.  I am hoping that means great things for the embryos we transferred.  I can't wait to find out if we are pregnant!!

1 comment:

  1. Praying you get good news at the end of your two week wait!

    ReplyDelete