February 6, 2012

Waiting and hoping and peeing on a stick ...

I have been testing daily since Saturday.  I knew it was early, but I couldn't help myself.  And of course every time I see that absence of a line I am heartbroken.  But I kept telling myself that it wasn't over till it was over.  This morning I ran out of the FRER's I had been using, so I went to the store to buy more.  And when I was at the store, I remembered that last time I didn't get a BFP on the FRER until after my pregnancy had already been confirmed at the doctor's office.  So instead I bought EPT and Clear Blue Digital tests. Both of which I had success with in the past.

Of course I couldn't wait to test until I got home from work. Instead, I tested at the end of my lunch break.  The EPT looked positive, but then it sort of didn't.  I just couldn't be sure.  I took a picture at the 2 minute mark and it looked sort of positive (faintly) but the second picture I took a few seconds later looked less positive.  10 minutes later, the positive was gone.

I posted the pics to one of my online forums and most of the girls said it looked like a positive to them.  So I decided it was time to pull out the digital test. And guess what ....


At 8 days post 3 day transfer it appears that I might be pregnant again!! Now I just have to wait for my beta in 2 days to confirm and then hopefully a repeat 2 days after that to make sure my numbers are doubling.  I am really nervous and hoping that this is the real thing for us this time. Please say a few prayers that we have a sticky bean (or two).

2 comments:

  1. Praying that you get a great beta and that this sticks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so exciting!!! Sending you all kinds of sticky baby dust!

    ReplyDelete