November 2, 2011

23 Days of Thankfullness

Today marks 23 days until Thanksgiving and in the spirit of Thanksgiving, I will be posting every day a short blog post about something that I am thankful for.  I think this is a great opportunity to take stock of my life and really appreciate and be grateful for all of the wonderful people and things around me.  Some of them are going to be silly I am sure because I am grateful and thankful for some silly things, but some of them will be serious too.  I encourage everyone to take this month to appreciate and show thankfulness for all that you have.

With that being said, today I am thankful for my husband.  He really truly is an amazing man.  He works so hard to provide for us.  He is often very selfless and volunteers his time to friends and family who need his help.  He is loving and funny.  He makes me laugh all the time and he makes it difficult to stay mad at him for a prolonged period of time.  He is so supportive and has gone above and beyond in our quest to have a baby.  I realize that many men may not have agree to go through all of the testing and providing "samples" for all of our fertility treatments, but he has been a trooper, even when he hasn't wanted to be. My husband loves and accepts me like no other and he "gets me".  He honestly is my best friend and the best husband I could have ever asked for.

No comments:

Post a Comment