October 31, 2011

Crazy

So it has been awhile since I have had time to post to the blog.  Mostly because life has been exceedingly crazy.  Steve and I were on vacation the second week of October.  We went to Gatlinburg, TN and had a wonderful time.  Future blog post to come!! 

Also, a few days after returning home, Steve left to go back out of town for work and I came home from work to find we had suddenly acquired an indoor water feature.  A line in our bathroom broke and was spewing water throughout the house.  So again - future post and pictures to come about all of that funness.

And finally, I have been delayed in posting because I have fallen into a bit of a depression.  I have so many thoughts and feelings and emotions going on right now and I am having a hard time sorting them all out.  I think a lot of it is because of all of the stuff with the house and we have decided to postpone our IVF in November for a variety of reasons (and you guessed it - future blog post to come .. lol). I am just feeling super overwhelmed and confused and just when I thought I had dealt with the miscarriage, I find myself going back there again.  Maybe I never really dealt with it because I was able to look forward to doing the IVF again so soon that I could avoid how I was feeling about the miscarriage.

With all of that being said, I have decided that it's time to maybe seek out some professional help.  In some ways I feel weak for needing to talk to someone, but at the same time I realize that I can only self-diagnose myself so much.  I think it will be good to have someone impartial to help me sort out of my feelings about everything going on around me.  And I figure, it can't hurt.  The worse that can happen is I decide I don't like it and that therapy isn't for me .. or really maybe the worst that can happen is that she says I really am crazy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment