November 15, 2011

Thankful 1.14

Today I am thankful for chocolate.  Although I am not a plain chocolate kind of girl.  I prefer something with my chocolate - like peanuts, almonds, peanut butter or pretzels.  Chocolate covered pretzels are my downfall.  But I am equally in love with Reese's peanut butter cups and I love love love the holiday versions like pumpkins, trees, and eggs.  I want to kiss whomever invented this tasty delicousness.

Day 1 My Husband
Day 2 Music
Day 3 Fridays and 5 o'clock
Day 4 Friends and Family who are there when we need them most
Day 5 my dogs - Sassy and Sadie
Day 6 Sick hours
Day 7 My husband's job
Day 8 A supportive family
Day 9 Faith Huss - my BFF
Day 10 Veterans
Day 11 My Big Comfy Bed
Day 12 Online Classes/College
Day 13 AIM girls
Day 14 Chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment