September 23, 2012

Maternity Photo Shoot

Last weekend Steve and I got the opportunity to have a free maternity photo shoot.  A girl I went to high school with is starting up her own photography business (Studio One Two One) and approached me about doing a free shoot so that she could promote her business.  I was thrilled about the opportunity and excited to have professional pictures to document this amazing experience.  We agreed to meet at a local state park and let her use us as her guinea pigs.  All I  can say is that the photos were amazing, she was great to work with, and we are so letting her take baby girl's newborn pictures. And .. because you will see it in the photos, we have officially decided to name baby girl Grace Elizabeth.  Anyways .. here's a photo bomb of our pictures. Enjoy!!!





















No comments:

Post a Comment